Hugh Mann Adamson
Producer / Writer / Director
Hugh Mann Adamson is an experienced Producer/writer known for delivering dramatic productions – both scripted and non-scripted – which focus on telling the stories of societies underdogs. His commercial work for brands including NHS, Amazon, Royal Mail and Cinesa, demonstrate his ability to also tell more mainstream stories and develop high quality, effective and compelling branded content.
Hugh’s passion and dedication for the UK film industry sees him play an active role on the board of trustees for the Showroom Cinema, one of Europe’s largest independent cinemas and as a BIFA voting member.
Hugh is currently on Screen Yorkshires Flex program and Edinburgh International Film Festival talent lab.
Find some of Hugh Mann Adamson’s works on The Allstore
Awards & Credits
– BIFA Voting Member 2022
– Writing for Game Training Scheme
– John Yorke Story 2022
– BFI Network Producer Animation Training 2022
– Screen Yorkshire Connected Campus Mentor 2022
– BFI Network Creative Producers Lab 2021
– Showroom Cinema Board of Directors
– SY Cultural & Creative Industries Network Ambassador
– Producer Collective UK
– Screen Yorkshire Boot Camp 2019